- Address: 2588 mission st, San Francisco, California 94110, USA
- Telephone Number: 415-648-1299
- Business: Retailer
- Services: Contractors, Installation
- Products: Solar Panels, Solar Photovoltaic Systems
- Web Site: http://www.sollega.com
- Solar Racking Company. The patent-pending no-assembly design reduces racking installation labor costs for flat commercial rooftops. lnstaRack is compatible with most solar panels on the market today, allowing installers to continue working with the panels of their choice while greatly reducing labor overhead.
InstaRack is a one-piece molded unit with five attachment screws that requires only one tool and uses the same standard unistrut hardware commonly used by installers. The flexible mounting system works with all photovoltaic modules
with a width between 32.5" and 40". lnstaRack is manufactured from high density polyethylene plastic (HDPE) and made from a minimum of 35% recycled materials, resulting in a lightweight, easy to stack and ship unit with a lower carbon footprint than conventional steel or aluminum alternatives. The modular design allows for minimal roof penetrations while a UV inhibitor adds durability.