Vision sensor VISOR® Solar:
The customized solution for the handling of wafers.
The solar industry is continuously expanding - making solar cells a mass industrial product nowadays.
This has led to ever-increasing cost pressures in their production. That is exactly where a precise knowledge of the location during the handling is required for the gripping and placement of the silicon wafers.
This can be performed particularly easily and accurately with a solar sensor which is customized for the application. The camera can be configured with just a few clicks without any prior knowledge in the field of image processing.
The user specifies the test criteria such as the chip depth, and selects the information relevant to him:
- Position and angular orientation of the wafer
- Dimensions of the wafer
- Position and angular orientation of the busbars
- Wafer quality
A focus on the essentials:
Subsequently the camera will operate independently and provide the required information to the PLC.
The measured values can be compared to test criteria and output via switching outputs.
The vision solar sensor will work accurately and reliably, even during high-cycle processes.
Your cost advantage
The camera already contains the power LEDs required for the illumination. Thus, eliminating the costs for the conventionally required backlight.
A comprehensive software package which is available in the major user languages, supports the worldwide utilization of the product.PRODUCT HIGHLIGHTS
- Easy integration
- Precise position detection with ±50 µm accuracy
- Chips can be detected from
- Distinguishing chip shape - "mouse bites" and "shark teeth"
- Hole detection
- Optional masking e.g. of conveyor belts
- Cycle time from 60 ms
- Robust operation, even in daylight
- No active backlight required
- Small space requirement: Working distance down to
For more information please visit our website: www.sensopart.com