- Address: N°6 Avenue Marechal Foch, Beaulieu Sur Mer 06310, France
- Telephone Number: +33493858593
- Facsimile Number: +33493858596
- Email: Send Email to LUXMARINA s.a.s.
- Business: Maritimeconsultancy and construction / private sector
- Services: Construction, Design, Installation, Private Marina and Jetty construction
- Products: Solar Energy, Marina design and construction, top of the range private marina conception
- Web Site: http://www.luxmarina.com
- State of the art offerings to global client network
Marina design, construction and management, Europe, Middle East
Top of the range design, materials, ecologically advanced systems integration
Mooring system creation and management
Private and public port and marina conception
LUXMARINA s.a.s. is a dedicated centre of excellence servicing the maritime industry and private sector with high-end solutions both in France and worldwide:
- Marina design & construction
- Marine research and studies
- Marina and port management
- Organised mooring solutions
Luxmarina SAS is a dedicated centre of excellence servicing the yachting industry with high-end solutions for marina design, construction and management on the French Riviera and worldwide.
With Headquarters in Beaulieu sur Mer and international bases in London and Beirut, the Luxmarina Group manages every aspect of port/marina requirements of our global yachting client network.
Combining the latest design technology with expert engineering experience and port construction know how, Luxmarina can design and construct the pontoon, marina, port or indeed any marina requirement customised exactly to our clients needs.
Luxmarina is the exclusive partner in the Middle East for Marina System & Equipment (MSE) a world leader in marine and port construction.
||The main activities of Luxmarina in France and other countries are :|
• Management or investment in a management entity, regarding the design, construction and/or management of all projects relating to harbours, sea buildings, docks, marinas, dry docks, in France and throughout the world;
• Consultantion and advice on all projects pertaining to harbours, sea buildings, docks, marinas, dry docks, in France and throughout the world;
• Services regarding the surveillance of all private boats and the security of teams, persons and property, by professional staff;
• Consultation and advice regarding management of yachts and other boats;
• Administration and advice on the required steps with authorities, boat hiring, equipment and upkeep, crew recruitment and connected services (such as hotel reservation, equipment rental, etc.),
• The conception, organization, coordination and consultation regarding commercial and non-commercial activities related to yachts and other boats,
• And, more generally, to carry out any industrial, commercial, financial, personal and real property transactions connected directly or indirectly with the above purposes or similar purposes