Jatropha World Costa Rica
- Address: Heredia Centro, Heredia, Costa Rica
- Telephone Number: 506 2560 4242
- Email: Send Email to Jatropha World Costa Rica
- Business: Trade Association, Alternative Energy Promoter
- Services: Education and Workshops, Conferences
- Products: Bio Energy, Education, Event and Conferences
- Web Site: http://www.jatrophaworldcostarica.com
- The Jatropha Harvest Experience 2011 is a 3 day hands-on workshop of the complete plantation process from planting to end-product including agronomy, pruning and harvesting to name a few. You will walk through the entire Jatropha process, from beginning to end on a R&D 200 acre plantation in Colombia, South America. We've gathered environmental engineers, scientific advisors, agronomists, refinery experts, investors, plantation owners and key governmental figures making this event a true experience.
This is the must-attend event for anyone planting, looking to plant or interested in the industry. Before you plant one seed or Genetic Micro Stem or plan the next Bio-oil field, stop everything and find out, with hands-on experience the TRUTH. See and convince yourself once and for all why Jatropha Curcas Biodiesel plantation is right for you. If you are planning to grow one tree or 500,000 trees, don't miss the opportunity to learn first hand all the tested field information.
Jatropha Biofuels and the
Colombian Emerging Market
Colombia is being recognized as the next great Biofuel investment landscape. Governmental buy-in, vast amounts of available land, inexpensive labor and development costs, and expertise in Biofuel plantation development, has caught the eye of many new investment groups. Jatropha Hervest Experience 2011 visit http://www.JatrophaWorldCostaRica.com
"Colombia is going to see incredible Jatropha investment over the next few years. All the markers are there that investment groups are looking for. Colombia has extensive land tracks ready and waiting for plantations and with our garranteed end-buyers lining up, coupled with a demand and supply ratio so extreme, we have an environment ripe for investors to truly capitalize."
(Michael Klein, Chief Development Officer, United Biofuels of America) UBA.
For more go to http://www.UnitedBiofuelsofAmerica.org