Ground Energy Systems
- Address: 225 County Road, Tenafly, New Jersey 07670, USA
- Telephone Number: 858-346-1945
- Facsimile Number: 201-541-6748
- Email: Send Email to Ground Energy Systems
- Business: Manufacturers, Wholesale Distributors
- Services: Engineering
- Products: Geothermal Energy System Component, Geothermal Energy, Ground Heat Exchangers, Geothermal Heat Pumps
- Web Site: http://www.gesgeo.com
- GES is the first fittings manufacturer to focus exclusively on the geothermal industry.
We specialize in bringing your idea from concept to market - Relationships built on trust lead to your success.
GES is the first fittings manufacturer to focus exclusively on thegeothermal industry.
We specialize inbringing your idea from concept to market - Relationships built on trust leadto your success.
GES Fittings Benefits:
- All GES geothermal fittings are manufactured from PE100/PE4710 resin. PE100 (the highest current HDPE rating) is compatible with PE3408, PE3608, PE4710, and PE100 pipe, all of which are currently used in geothermal jobs, and therefore is suitable for any geothermal installation.
- Each GES fitting has the material, date of manufacture, SKU #, and relevant ASTM marking printed directly on the fitting, rather than applying a sticker post-production.
- GES molds a texture onto the surface of each fitting to provide friction for a better grip while fusing in the field.
- The texture on all GES fittings gives the surface of the product a uniform, consistent look, erasing the non-uniform swirl inherent in all other injection molded HDPE and particularly PE100.
We offer 3/4” to 1 1/2” HDPE geothermal socket fusion fittings backed by a 50 year warranty. Custom orders are available upon request. Please contact us if you are interested in fittings that you do not see here.