Geothermal Energy Association
- Address: 209 Pennsylvania Avenue, SE, Washington, District of Columbia 20003, USA
- Telephone Number: 202-454-5263
- Facsimile Number: 202-454-5265
- Business: Trade Association
- Products: Geothermal Energy System Component, Geothermal Energy Systems
- Web Site: http://www.geo-energy.org
- The Geothermal Energy Association is a trade association composed of U.S. companies who support the expanded use of geothermal energy and are developing geothermal resources worldwide for electrical power generation and direct-heat uses. Our members have offices or operations in many states and in numerous countries throughout the world. The purpose of the GEA is to improve worldwide business conditions for the geothermal community. To accomplish this, the GEA advocates for public policies that will promote the development and utilization of geothermal resources, provides a forum for the industry to discuss issues and problems, encourages research and development to improve geothermal technologies, presents industry views to governmental organizations, provides assistance for the export of geothermal goods and services, compiles statistical data about the geothermal industry, and conducts education and outreach projects.