Euro-Line Solar GmbH
- Address: Postfach 1124, Zell 56851, Germany
- Telephone Number: +49-6542-96 19 113
- Facsimile Number: +49 - 6542- 96 19 240
- Email: Send Email to Euro-Line Solar GmbH
- Business: Agent, Importers, Wholesale Distributors
- Products: Solar Building Integrated Photovoltaic (BIPV) Panels, Solar Battery Chargers, Flexible Solar Panels, Solar Inverters, Solar Panels
- Web Site: http://www.eurolinesolar.de
- Euro-Line is the agent for Shurjo-Energy in Europe. We can supply the newest CIGS solar panels with solar cells manufactured by Global Solar Energy in the USA. We also supply high quality, Made in German, transformer on-grid string inverters into the UK, Irish and Benelux countries.
CIGS Solar Modules Available from EU Warehouse
Euro-Line Solar GmbH is appointed European Sales Agency by Shurjo-Energy Ltd. Euro-Line will warehouse and market the CIGS solar modules and open up distribution channels in coordination with the manufacturer throughout Europe. The 2nd generation of CIGS solar cells, manufactured by Global Solar Energy, has achieved 13.2% aperture-area efficiency on a thin-film photovoltaic module integrated with flexible cell-strings from its copper-indium-gallium-(di)selenide production line, as confirmed by the NREL in the USA. CIGS perform well over a range of light levels providing more KWhr per day compared to conventional silicon technology. The panels provide consistent power and do not degrade. They are constructed using the highest quality proven components from leading manufactures. TÜV certified to IEC 61646 and 61730.
DMI Inverters - Made in Germany Quality
Euro-Line Solar GmbH creates exclusive partnership to promote the Dorfmueller Solaranlagen GmbH DMI inverter series into the UK market. Through this agreement, Euro-Line Solar GmbH becomes the sales and marketing extension for the UK market.
The DMI inverters are manufactured for the on-grid photovoltaic solar market. Inverters are used to change the electrical DC current produced by solar panels into the AC current required by the mains transmission lines. The DMI inverters are a natural fit for the newly announced feed in tariff scheme in the UK.
The current long lead times for inverters has caused many UK Project Developers and Installers lost revenue via delayed or cancelled projects. Euro-Line Solar GmbH expects to assist UK firms in getting some of these projects back online for Q2 and Q3 of 2010.
The new UK feed in tariff scheme has created a back log of inverter shipments from global manufacturers. This is especially true for smaller inverters with a maximum capacity of 1.4 KW (1400 Watts of solar panels). The DMI inverters fulfill this market requirement and can offer inverter solutions for most any smaller sized solar system, even down to 150 Watts. The inverters can also be daisy chained together to create much larger arrays.