ALSUN is the first Palestinian Company specialized inRenewable Energy Solutions. Established in Palestine in 2006 after longinternational experience in dealing and installing solar systems mainly in EastAfrica. ALSUNmain line is Solar Systems and in Solar we were mainly specialized in Solarwater heating systems for domestic use and commercial and industrial uses, ALSUNPioneer company by helping Palestinian society to benefit from the latesttechnology of solar heating systems, by bringing GLASS VACUUM TUBES as maincomponent for its solar system.
in 2008 ALSUN start dealing with solar PV systems, we designand install several Off grid solar PV system for rural areas where no electricityutility, and where Israeli occupation prevented local citizens to connect togrid as pressure tool to push them out of their lands, to enable solar to beone of the main recourse for electricity in Palestine, ALSUN launch campaign toestablish (PSSES) Palestinian Solar & Sustainable Energy Society. Whichestablish in July 2008 and ALSUN CEO was the main founder and the first boardchairman of PSSES .PSSES defending the right of grid feeding by Solar system,which become reality at the beginning of 2013, this new policy enable Palestiniancitizens to install 5kwp solar system on their house roof and inject theelectricity to grid on FiT rate. Also enable Palestinian industrial andcommercial companies to generate what they consume of electricity by installingsolar systems on their roofs on Net Metering formula, this new opportunitiesmake ALSUN to strength it is role on Palestinian solar market by holding distributorfor Palestinian market for Canadian Solar PV and Fronius Inverters, and arrangeJoint Venture with International partner Per Petum company from Belgium to dealwith large scale solar projects.
ALSUN dedicated to bring new technologies of solar andrenewable energy to Palestinian society which will enable Palestine to benefitfrom its solar belt beside new solar technologies belt to have our own greenand sustainable power. We believe solar energy development tool beside its jobscreator and new income recourse.
1. Kenya & Tanzania:
Supplying & Installing Solar thermalsystems for hot water for :
_ Nyali Beach Hotel,
_ Mombasa-Kenya ,
_ Hemingway Hotel, Watamo-Kenya ,
_ Baobab Beach Resort
_ Tsavo Park Hotel
_ Mombasa Beach Hotel,
_ Indian Ocean Hotel
_ Mombasa Hospital
_ Gepps Farm Hotel/Tanzania ,and many otherhouses and small establishments in Kenya
,Tanzania & Uganda
_ Supplying and installing solar PV lightingsystems for, Houses, rural areas clinics and
hospital, Advertising Bill boards, Safaricom Telecommunication shelterstations.
Supplying & Installing :
_ INSTALLING SOLAR WATER HEATER SYSTTEM FORHEATING HOT WATER FOR BATHING
SHOWERS AND AIR HEATING SYSTEM AROUND THESWIMMING POOL ATAMMAN ACADEMY.
_ Solar Heating System for AlZaytoona Hospital,
_ Design and install solarthermal system at: Dr.Younis Ayoub House, Amman.
_ 3 Villas Jarash,
_ 2 Villas Marj El Kamam,
_ heating solar system for underfloor systems 2 Houses at Al Fhies,
_ Solar water system and swimmingpool heating at Al Ahleyeh University Amman,
_ Design solar system forswimming pools and spa and hot water for Movenbik Hotel at Dead
See and at Petra
Design and supplying Solar Street Lights.
Supplying & Installing Solar thermalsystems for hot water for:
• Retno Hotel Ramalla,
• Delila Pickles Factory Tol Karem,
• MuradTourism Cnter, Bieth lahem,
• Shiekh Zayied Hospital Ramalla,
• Girls College Ramalla and many other houses andbuildings and housing projects.
• Design and installing solar lighting systems anddifferent locations in rural areas.
Design and Installing PV Solar Systems for :
• Frush Biet Dajan School ,Jordan Valley.
• Biet ello –Ramallah Solar water pump Funded by UNDP
• Supplying Solar PV & Batteries for MniezilVillage South Hebron 12 KW.
· Supplying and installing many off grid solarsystem to Bedwin houses at Jordan Valley Funded by RED CROSS
· Supplying and installing solar off gridsystem for different rural schools funded by UNICIF
· Installing solar grid systems with 5 kwpcapacity at different houses in West Bank
· Pre engineering for different large scaalessystems with our joint venture partner PerPetum for different projects.
5. Exporting solar heatingsystems and PV Modules and Solar pumps to :
• South Africa,
• Iran,• UAE